Tuesday, July 14, 2015

I am a bad blogger.  

Yes, I am a very bad blogger.  I should post to my blog on a regular basis.  I should at least attempt to post on my blog on a regular basis.  But I don't, and I can offer you as many reasons for not doing it as you'd be willing to listen to.  Here is some thing that has kept me from blogging...(maybe you should sit down for this)

I've done some research on the history of the house that my daughter moved into in Sheboygan. Why?  Because her apartment is haunted.  I don't know if the downstairs unit, where her landlords live, is haunted or not but for certain the unit that my daughter and grandson, and their roommate live is. I've traced the owners and tenants back to 1949; the home was built in 1926.  I have more work to do to try to find out when a spirit, a child, named Jimmy, lived in the home.  I could tell you stories about Jimmy's antics and if my grandson could really talk (he turns 2 next month) I'm certain he could tell you many more.  Next Thursday we hope that Jimmy will leave the premises and go to where he should have gone, probably a long time ago.  Next Thursday Father Conrad will bless my daughter's apartment and hopefully I won't have any more stories about Jimmy to tell.

Suffice it to say that my daughter and I have talked a LOT about Jimmy, and most of the talk is just relaying stories that are uneventful.  If, you'd be willing to think of living with a ghost who makes his presence known as uneventful. A few stories that could be told about what's gone on in the apartment have not been pleasant.  At first I didn't think I'd blog about this - it's weird and it makes me and my daughter and her roommate, who has also witnessed plenty, sound completely bonkers.  But, the Jimmy-hauntings are real, and there have been several people besides my daughter and her roommate, and me, who can attest to the goings on in their place.

Sometimes it's just too much to think about; nobody should have to deal with the spirit realm if they don't welcome that sort of thing. And they don't, and neither do I.  Last week my daughter brought Milo over for some "fresh air."  She just wanted to get out of the apartment for a while though on that day Jimmy didn't seem to be hanging around.  We had fun.  And today, while I was thinking about how long it's been since I posted on my blog, I thought about out visit last week and I remembered this page I made last year.  I hope you enjoy it!




THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!  (never a dull moment, huh?)

2 comments:

  1. A perfect art page for your post. Never having lived with a ghost I guess I don't quite understand, I think my sister lived in a place that was haunted. Thankfully my house is boring. Maybe someday you can tell us some of Jimmy's anitics. Good Luck on thursday, let us know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice page! You aren't a bad blogger! Blogging is for when the feeling is right. If it is a chore it isn't fun. If it isn't fun, it isn't worth doing. Yup! You are a good blogger!

    ReplyDelete